Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Fall Décor

Hello readers!
As I’ve mentioned before…..I absolutely LOVE Fall.  I’ve been working on a couple “DIY Fall crafts" lately and wanted to share.  There’s just something about this time of year that makes my heart pitter patter.
The canvas I painted for our front door.
The centerpiece I made for our kitchen table.
These are a MUST around my house this time of year….I want the whole house to smell like Fall.
Below are a few things I WISH I had….being engaged and all, I have to save money for a wedding...so I'm only allowing myself to do a couple of crafts for each Holiday….so I just go on Pintrest and “window shop” to get my fix.
Ahhhh…I can’t wait to do these things one day!!!
What kind of Fall Décor have yall done?  Any DIY stuff?
RGL

3 comments:

  1. The centerpiece you made is precious! Love every single one of your Pinterest finds! They're perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's spring here in Australia (I know it blows my mind too - i'll never get used to it! I miss halloween!) so no real fall decorations here! But I love what you've made! And your pins are great! Those tubs of candy corn have certainly made me drool!

    ReplyDelete